Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Very Adult

I received my first Jury Duty letter. I've wanted to do this since I was a kid, which is fucking awesome, but what the hell am I supposed to do with work? And school? How does one become an internet sensation when one has no access to cell phones and is trying to solve a trial? As much as I want a big crazy case, how the hell am I supposed to not live tweet it?

I did some shopping at Whole Foods, and I'm planning on cooking myself a sun dried tomato scramble (based of this video) tomorrow morning. I'm slowly trying to learn how to cook foods that aren't microwaved, and its kind of working out? I'm hoping that once I move out, I'll be able to cook at least a weeks worth of food. Once I start learning how to cook more for myself, and realize how easy it is, I hope that'll lean me off of fast food a bit. For updates on how the sun dried tomato scramble, follow me on Snapchat @chriismolina!!

This week is shaping up to be really good, and hopefully that'll carry over into the weekend! Love ya, pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment