Saturday, February 13, 2016

My Weekend To-Do List

Recently, my mom got me a journal and whether or not that was an attempt to stop me from putting all of my personal stories on here is still undetermined. I started using it on Thursday night as a way to plan out what I want to do with my career, and how I want to build myself up. I wrote on my long term and short term goals, and the people I aspire to be like. I've got the website I'm planning on using in a few weeks, but I'd like to have some art and pictures of myself so the website can be as complete as possible.

This weekend should be really fun! On Friday night, I went to my friends little brothers basketball game, which always end up being really intense despite the fact that all the players are in middle school. We grabbed some pizza afterward, and had a sweet night. This weekend, I'm going up to Orlando (again) and spending sometime with my best bud. We're going to the Carly Rae Jepsen concert on Monday, which should be a gay ol' time. Luckily, I'm going to be vlogging the whole weekend so you won't miss a thing! Look forward to that coming out sometime next week!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! And happy Valentines Day! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment