Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Midweek Blogging Realization

I'm trying to feel inspired to write more. Should I start going out more? Try out more adventures? Maybe I should be watching more movies, and exposing myself to more art?

I try to think of my online "brand" and I want the posts, whether to they be videos, tweets or blogs, to be heartfelt and honest. But at the same time a bit of heightened reality, that gives people a quick escape from whatever shit they have to deal with.

(Let me please note that I hate that I'm saying "brand" but I'm not sure what else to say. I guess brand isn't really the correct word if its not a persona, but instead just me putting myself out in the open. I don't know, I can overthink it all later)

Lately though, I've been trying to focus on creating a better looking space for myself and my content. I didn't realize though, that putting my creative energy towards that was kind of limiting the quality of my posts. I found myself sitting in front of my laptop a little while ago trying to think of a post that would get a lot of people interested in my blog. But as I started writing, I realized that this thinking was totally wrong. If I wanted to give off a heartfelt and honest feel in my posts, I shouldn't be trying to figure out what people want. I need to decide what I want to write about, and be as much of myself as I can. I need to be myself in everything I do, not just in building my online presence.

I'd love for this to become a job, but I don't want it to be just that, so I shouldn't be treating it like just that. I'm glad I'm having this realization now, and not 10 years from now.

So, staying true to my attempts at being heartfelt and honest, I'd like to thank anyone who's read even just one of my posts. But also, staying true to my attempts at heightened reality, heres my face edited onto Kris Jenners Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment