Monday, February 22, 2016

I Think I Found A Balance

Remember last week when I was conflicted between wanting to create quality content but also wanting it to look nice?

Well, I'm starting to balance the two. I've signed up for a space that'll look much better than this piece of crap. I'm not sure when it'll be ready, but my friend Thomas helped me figure out its "aesthetic"(by extension its my aesthetic, because this websites just an extension of me) by creating a "mood board." You can check it out here, I think its awesome and perfectly sums up what I want. Thomas described it as "Post-90's Disneycore" which oddly enough describes me perfectly.

I also made a video for the third weekend in a row. Hooray for consistency! As I discover more people who create videos, I'm gathering elements that I enjoy and would like to incorporate into my own. I discovered I liked faster moving videos when I saw my Baz Luhrmann movie, but didn't realize I could apply that to something thats more like a home video than a big budget movie till I dove deeper into the world of youtube. You can watch my newest video below!


I hope you all have a great week! Love ya, pals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment