Wednesday, February 3, 2016

How To Follow Up A Shitty Day

Its kind of funny how things end up circling back around in life. Today I was going forward with my plan to be happy by waking up early and kicking this days ass. I then decided "hey, why not work out" out of the blue. I figured it was the perfect time, since I needed to shower before work anyway, and the house was empty so I could blast all the classic 90's hits I wanted. I only ended up doing one third  of the work out I wanted to do, but it was enough to get me hyped up.

About half an hour after working out, I could already feel myself feeling a lot more positive. I know (from Legally Blonde) that working out releases endorphins, but I'm not sure if it can happen after just thirty minutes. Just the idea that I worked out, something I've been wanted to keep up since the beginning of the year, made me so proud of myself and really pumped for the rest of my day.  I'm hoping that if I do keep this up, I'll be able to use working out as a sort of stress reliever, which I know is very common.

The rest of my day has been pretty uphill! I've been really reflective of the work I'm trying to do on here, and it gets me excited for my future. I'm getting into the whole idea of considering myself "a writer." Its not the main thing I want to do as a career, but it definitely is a part of it. I'm glad I'm finally getting comfortable with it. My best bud said they were inspired by my blog to create their own, which really hit my heart hard (Check out their blog here!). Anytime someone tells me that my blog has effected their life in someway, it makes me incredibly happy, and really inspired to keep doing what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment