Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Reorganizing Priorities

I feel like I'm starting to get my priorities mixed up. Right now I've made eating healthier, and working out a huge priority, and minimized all other things I've wanted to do this year. As much as I want to continue to eat healthier and work out, I feel like I need to also focus on my other resolutions for this year. I should start creating content, and stop spending so much time alone, not putting so much attention on one part of my life. Balance is a major key.
I want to begin to focus on creating videos of different varieties. It'd be great to build a greater presence online, and showcase my different talents (writing, video editing, photography). I'd like to figure out a way to do that, and I'd really appreciate any suggestions. Videos are definitely my strong suit, but I have trouble thinking of things to film about. I can't always take great vacations with my family for vlogs. I'm already writing everyday, but I'd like to transfer all of this over on to a better, more appealing website. While photography isn't my greatest talent, I still consider it a talent, specifically with my old 35mm camera. I'd like to start going on more outdoor adventures and taking pictures, so I should figure out when I can do that.
Obviously, this is all just me thinking out loud, but I think its good to keep you updated on how I'm thinking about this stuff. I mean, if you're going to be keeping up with my life, you should know how and where I'm going to do it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment