Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Realizing "Tired" Isn't Always An Acceptable Excuse

For a quick second I considered skipping writing today, and not working out because I felt tired. It was a load of bullshit, because once I saw this, I realized that I was being stupid and I should be going after my goals, even if I'm "tired." So, I downed a protein shake (let it digest a bit) then got my ass up and worked out! Granted, I didn't work out as much as I want myself to (Ideally I'd do three rounds of the workout, today I only did two) but it was still something! Its better than just sitting around, tweeting dumb shit.

After I worked out, I felt much more upbeat and felt like I could write something! Which is a cool discovery, because maybe that'll turn into a thing for me. I'll work out, and feel inspired to create something!

I'm gonna keep tonights post kinda short because like I said earlier, I'm tired! I had a busy day which involved driving 2 hours to Ft. Lauderdale (for a show with a youtuber, which was one of my sisters christmas presents), work, and school! I've got a busy day again tomorrow, but I'm really looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment