Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Kicking The Common Cold's Ass

I'm definitely coming down with some sort of sickness. I slept till I had to go to work, and even then I'm not sure if I was fully at work. Tomorrow I'm planning on kicking the common colds ass before it gets to me. I'm going to be drinking plenty of juice and water, to try and flush it out. I'm also going to be cleaning my room and making sure its a sterile zone. Speaking of cleanliness, I'm trying to revamp mine. Today I bought a new toothbrush, the type that take batteries and spin in your mouth, and whiting toothpaste. During the weekend at Whole Foods, I bought an organic charcoal bar of soap thats already made my skin feel like heaven.

Eating healthy went well today, but could've gone better. I had chicken and vegetables for dinner, and piece of dark chocolate for dessert. I didn't eat much the rest of the day, due to lack of great options. When I went to the grocery store, I was sure to stock up on things I can eat like greek yogurt and whole wheat bread.

After dinner, I kicked back on my couch and caught up on some tv. I watched the spring premiere of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, and enjoyed it as always. It was really cool how they were sure to make it an accessible episode, something both new viewers and committed viewers could enjoy. I also watched Kocktails with Khole, which I enjoyed much more than I anticipated. It was unexpectedly pretty inspirational, because its very similar to what I would want to make a talk show like. It has a very laid back feel to it, with everyone being friendly and joking around, but was still able to tackle serious issues like the #OscarsSoWhite. I'm glad I've got something to add to my references for when I have a show of my own.

Tomorrow is going to be an interesting day. I'm planning on waking up somewhat early, because I've got an appointment with an advisor at my school before class. I'd like to be able to get as much of my shit done as possible before I have to leave, because once I do, I won't be back for most of the day. But hopefully if all goes right during my busy day, I'll be hanging out with my friends at the end of the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment