Sunday, January 17, 2016

Gotta Fan The Fire Under My Ass

Tonight I'm not really in the mood to write a post, which is odd because most nights I feel really inspired to talk about something. 
Today hasn't really been exciting, but I'm hoping for more tomorrow when I go to St. Augustine for my cousins wedding. I may just need to do things to inspire me, instead of doing nothing all day. Or maybe I just need to switch up my mindset. 
While I've been pretty good with eating lots of protein and staying hydrated (for being away from home), I haven't been able to work out. I don't have any clothes for working out, so I can't go to the hotel gym. And the hotel room is way too small to even try anything out. 
It's kind of sucks that yesterday I felt a fire under my ass, but today I didn't do much of nothing. Hopefully when I get home I can do a lot more, like working out and creating content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment